Update: the launch team application has closed, but we’d love for you to join the online study: October 2 – November 13, 2017! You can do sign up for that here.
I am thrilled to invite you to be a part of the book launch team for the official release of Ready: Finding the Courage to Face the Unknown! This six-week Bible study on Joshua 1-5 is written for the woman who knows the battle is coming but refuses to leave the front line.
I am leading an online version of the Ready Study from October 2 – November 13 and I need your help getting the word out! I would be so grateful to have you join the launch team.
What is a book launch team?
A launch team is a special group of cheerleaders who believe in the message of the Ready Study and are willing to help promote it within their communities. My job is to feed you with information, content, and graphics that will help you spread the word. Your job is to share what I’ve given you with everyone you can! I promise we will have fun and we’ll keep it stress-free.
What is your role?
As a launch team member, you’ll be asked to:
- Be an active member of the launch team from September 7 – November 6.
- Participate in the private launch team Facebook group.
- Promote the Ready Study on social media.
- Give an honest review of the study on Amazon.
- Share about the study on your blog or website (optional).
- Invite as many people as you can to the online study.
What do you get as a launch team member?
- A free PDF version of the Ready Study.
- A free PDF version of the scripture memory cards that accompany the study.
- Access to the private launch team Facebook group.
- A behind-the-scenes look at marketing a book.
- If you’d like to join us for the online study, you’ll get access to the private Ready Study Facebook group, which will include video teaching sessions and community engagement as we study God’s Word together.
- My undying gratitude:)
The application process will be open until 11:59 EST on September 6, 2017.