If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write.
There have been countless people who have dumped insane amounts of love on me and my family at various points in our walk here on earth. There are countless more who need to hear good news, affirmation of hope, and the promise of restoration. This is the only way I know how to give back to those who have given so selflessly to us, and to give to those who are searching for evidence of their own rescue.
This is my story and it has been written for you. It’s the journey of a lot of things: my journey to a confirmed diagnosis of Vascular Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, how I started this blog and ministry, and how God is leading me to a place where my trust in Him knows no borders. It’s a constant work-in-process as I have more words than time to assemble them. But each post below tells a step of the story, and I’ll update this page along the way as I can.
If you’re more of a I’d-rather-watch-than-read type of person, you can hear me share my testimony at the bottom of this page. Either way, I’m grateful you are here. Thanks for reading and listening.
- Starting the Story: Finding Joy and Gratitude in the Midst of a Miscarriage
- Learning to Listen When God Tells You to Get Ready
- Getting Ready: Preparing My Heart and Home for Battle
- Gathering Courage: Stepping Out Onto the Water
- Looking for God in the Details of Your Storm
- Coming soon…the moment I realized I was going to step into my late mother’s footsteps and a look at our spiritual inheritance.