welcome to

The Blog
at The Rescued Letters Collective

Here we delve deep into the Word, offering insights, reflections, and personal stories that bridge the gap between Scripture and everyday life. It's a dedicated space for women to find hope, understanding, and relatability in the midst of their unique journeys, all rooted in Biblical truths.

Inspiration for a faithful life


the latest

5 Nonprofits I Support Because of You

Did you know that 90% of the profits I receive from the work I do as an author and speaker go right back into the operational expenses of this ministry? The remaining 10% is donated to nonprofit organizations that are dear to my heart. So today, I’m sharing with you the five nonprofit organizations I […]

read post

Embracing a heart of gratitude in a season of uncertainty Join me and my friend Mia Koehne tonight from Aspire Women’s Events for a live Facebook chat about embracing a heart of gratitude. This is a season filled with many uncertainties, amen? But we can still have a heart of gratitude and I’m going to […]

Read More

You too? Yeah, the realization is sinking in for me that as we move into the fall and winter seasons – a time of the year largely reserved for hibernation and Hallmark movies – we’re doing it without our usual fill of socialization and exposure to other humans. Even introverts like me are yearning for […]

Read More

Who are your mentors in women’s ministry? I am often asked this question. And Barb Roose is always included in my answer. Barb is not only a colleague and fellow Bible study teacher, but I am fortunate to call her my friend. Like, I have her cell stored in my phone you guys. So I […]

Read More

Few things make us feel as helpless as living with a story we don’t like. Maybe one that involves the loss of a loved one, an unwanted transition, a difficult diagnosis, or a dream that fell through. At one time or another, we all deal with disappointments and feelings that life is unfair or that […]

Read More

baby's breath flowers tucked in a book on a pink blanket

I have had enough, Lord. This was my heart’s cry one recent morning as I moved slowly along my prayer walk. So many loved ones were hurting, struggling, and sitting with hard stuff. The gray skies above echoed the weight of my prayers, signaling the storms that were to roll in later today. My own week […]

Read More

I’ve got a secret to share at the bottom of this post, but first here’s my current physical status: only 3 gifts wrapped only 3 more gifts to buy things to bake: gingerbread cookies for our annual ninjabread cookies for Santa and french bread for family dinner piles of laundry to do: 8? 9? I don’t even know.  […]

Read More

I hate flying. I hadn’t done it since my carotid artery ruptured – not just because I’m afraid of flying. But also because my body is pretty wonky and I never know how it will react to new situations post-carotid surgery. But this time last week, I did it anyway. In the few hours before […]

Read More

Browse By Category

Bible Study




No Dusty Bibles

On the Air

The No Dusty Bibles Podcast

Helping you hit the easy button for making Scripture a part of your everyday life.

LIsten in

Our Services

The Rescued Letters Collective is a united front of Christian ministries with a shared vision: to help women everywhere cultivate a richer faith. 

what we do

Professional dry shampoo user who loves the Bible, total Disney nerd with an overdue library account. Laundry is not my spiritual gift. 

Diagnosed with an incurable genetic disorder that I inherited from my mom, I know what it's like living with a story that is not easy. I've got a slew of major medical events in my chart. Oh and my doctors tell me that my life expectancy with vEDS is 48. So there’s that.

But there's also this...

About me

Seeking a dose of hope, inspiration, and Biblical wisdom delivered right to your inbox? You're in the right place!


Daily doses of faith-filled wisdom, Bible study snippets, and behind-the-scenes glimpses of women's ministry in action.