If you’ve found your way to this page then I’m guessing that the word courage sends a little tingle up your spine. Maybe you live for it. Maybe you want more of it. Either way, my hunch is that there is something nudging you right now to embrace a bit of bold determination. That’s gonna take courage and you came to the right place.
Here’s what I know: learning to face life with an incurable, terminal genetic disorder has required me to rethink my definition of courage. And what I’ve learned is that true courage has nothing to do with earthly bravery and everything to do with heavenly focus. I’m not talking about the kind of courage it takes to go bungee jumping or skydiving. I’m talking about the kind of courage it takes to put two feet on the floor in the morning when you don’t like your story. I know it’s not an easy task, but I know it can be done by desperately clinging to God’s grace.
I don’t know what you are facing today. But I do know that we can face anything on this earth if we rely on the only One who is capable of giving us a courageous heart.
So I wrote this 14-day courage challenge for you.
Inside are ten short devotions and a few journaling prompts, intended to turn your heart towards a God who has not given you a spirit of fear. This 14-day email challenge, which includes a free, printable version of the entire devotion, will encourage you to face your fears and trust in the God who loves you.
Here’s a sample:
Start your journey towards courageous living by subscribing below. What else will you get when you subscribe to The Rescued Letters?
- Hope, encouragement, and a reminder that Jesus loves you so very much.
- Evidence that God is a faithful, loving, and compassionate God, who is always working for your good.
- Tools to help you trust God, face your fears, and live your most courageous life.
- Maybe a little humor….it will depend on how much caffeine I have had.
- Exclusive content and updates from new resources I am working on for you, like upcoming Bible studies and devotionals.
Be strong. Be courageous. God is with you.
Carry on, warriors.