Nice to meet you!
I’m Heather. I’m a wife, mom, writer, speaker, teacher, and survivor of an incurable and terminal genetic disorder called Vascular Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. I love God’s Word, bucket lists, yoga pants, chocolate, and equipping women for courageous living.
Just for kicks, you can find out what made me cry in Paris here. And you can find out why I started The Rescued Letters here. But if you want to skip all that and just sign up to receive updates from me delivered straight to your inbox, you can do that here. If you do, I’ll send you my free devotional: 14 Days to a Courageous Heart.
What else will you find from The Rescued Letters?
- Hope, encouragement, and a reminder that Jesus loves you so very much.
- Evidence that God is a faithful, loving, and compassionate God, who is always working for your good.
- Tools to help you trust God, face your fears, and live your most courageous life.
- Maybe a little humor….it will depend on how much caffeine I have had, which won’t be much since I gave it up after I found out I had Vascular Ehlers-Danlos.
- Exclusive content and updates from new resources I am working on for you, like my upcoming Get Ready Bible study on Joshua, to be released later this year.
Whether you have known me all my life or are just finding me here today, and whether you know Jesus intimately or you have never heard of him…you are welcome here and you are a part of this.
Yay! I’m so glad you are here!
Now. It’s your turn…