Learning to face life with an incurable, terminal genetic disorder has required me to rethink my definition of courage. And what I’ve learned is that true courage has nothing to do with earthly bravery and everything to do with heavenly focus.
I don’t know what you are facing today. But I do know that we can face anything on this earth if we rely on the only One who is capable of giving us a courageous heart.
So I wrote this devotional for you.
Inside are ten short devotions and a few journaling prompts, intended to turn your heart towards a God who has not given you a spirit of fear. This FREE, printable devotional will encourage you to face your fears and trust in the God who loves you.
Here’s a sample:
You can download your free devotional by subscribing below. What else will you get when you subscribe to The Rescued Letters?
- Hope, encouragement, and a reminder that Jesus loves you so very much.
- Evidence that God is a faithful, loving, and compassionate God, who is always working for your good.
- Tools to help you trust God, face your fears, and live your most courageous life.
- Maybe a little humor….it will depend on how much caffeine I have had, which won’t be much since I gave it up after I found out I had Vascular Ehlers-Danlos.
- Exclusive content and updates from new resources I am working on for you, like my upcoming Ready Bible study on Joshua, to be released summer of 2017. It’s about finding the courage to face the unknown and the truths we’ll learn as we follow Joshua’s journey across the Jordan River are just as relevant for us today as they were for the Israelites.
Be strong. Be courageous. God is with you.
Carry on, warriors.